Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dog to Mouse

 Our dog Gus.  This makes him look sort of stately and noble.

 This is more like him.  Always in motion, and mad at me for moving him away from the warm radiator. 

 I draw him once in awhile in my sketchbook.

This is Gus as a mouse in a painting I posted previously, called Reveille. I really like this little guy.

 This is a green mouse in a new small acrylic.  He is based on Gus, even though he's a mouse. And green.

The Green Mouse (detail), private collection. Acrylic on oak floorboard, approx. 4 1/2" x 5 1/2".
Kind of like a stuffed animal this one is.  So is Gus I guess.

5 comments:

  1. I love Gus...he makes the most perfect mouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a funny little guy, Joanna. Someday I may make him into a dog :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i spent 10 minutes drawing a mouse with the keyboard, and it jumbled the whole dang thing up when i posted it. sorry, gus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it Ruth. I thought it was a moose, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...