Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Variations: Art Expressing Music

 I am excited to have a clutch of my artworks chosen for the upcoming Variations: Art Expressing Music show at the Maude Kerns Art Center in Eugene Oregon.  Their site:  www.mkartcenter.org
These five pics are details of the works--a pretty mixed cross-section of the works I make. The one above is acrylic on canvas, and it's 4" x 12". 
If you are interested, I've linked my previous posts about each, where you can view the whole work.

 This one is a mixed media collage, also 4" x 12", on canvas.

 Saint Cecilia is acrylic on wood panel, 6" x 12". Private collection.

 This little blue horn tooter is a 7" x 5" acrylic on canvas. Private collection.

A detail from a 12" x 30" acrylic on canvas.

I don't paint what I don't enjoy painting anymore, and while I love painting saints, having my odder works chosen as well really made my day.

Thanks for checkin' this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...