Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sketchbook Project, Part Two

A post with some of the sketches from the inside of the book.  
Most of them are about cigarettes, rather than coffee--tobacco is very alluring.  I'm not a smoker, but I have indulged off and on in the past. I'm pretty sure I could love it, but it's too risky.

 Some of the sketches took lots of time, some were quick and experimental--like this one.

Must have really gotten into this one.

The roosterhead is the smart one I guess.

I'll leave now, ending with this coffee drinker.

Hope you found this a bit entertaining--I appreciate the visit!


4 comments:

  1. I love them all!! But the rooster head/birds is just my favorit!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for checking it out, and the comment!

      Delete
  2. oh man - the smoking thing - just so not me. but I am looking forward to legal weed for recreational purposes - only because I have never tried it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...