Friday, June 28, 2013

Running like a Goblin

Running Goblin by Tom Sarmo http://tomsarmo.blogspot.com/
This smeary little drawing is representative of me right now. Although I'm not running from anything right now, I am scrambling a bit. And I feel more than a little smeared.

One pet peeve--the phrase "I'm (so/too/very/really) busy". Whenever a statement gets so pervasive that when I hear it my inner ear twitches, I have to avoid using it at all cost. And whenever it creeps into commercials, I'm gaggin' worse than usual on them.

So, euphemistically, the smeary little drawing is something I rushed because I didn't want to give it my time, and I had nothing else to post today because other good adventures are occupying my life.

Hope you are having some good adventures too!





 

2 comments:

  1. Really? That phrase bothers you?

    What about these?:

    My Bad.
    yeah, RIGHT??
    I appreciate that.
    Just sayin.
    Seriously?
    Whatever.
    right on (the later thoughtful version).

    Yeah, those annoy me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...