Monday, June 30, 2014

Workshop Leg Demos

http://tomsarmo.blogspot.com/
Just finished up teaching a workshop on using forms to draw characters. 
These quick demo sketches pretty much sum up my process for drawing a leg.

http://tomsarmo.blogspot.com/
This one's less anatomical and obviously more specific to fantasy characters.

I've always used a "draw what you see/draw what you know/make up the rest" method. It's 
hugely more fun and effective than the drawing methods I learned in college.

If this step-by-step process makes sense to you, and you want to know more, sign up 
for my workshops coming this September at 
Art Makers Denver
But be quick--registration ends today at midnight!

Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:

  1. unfortunately......I am a bit to far to attend your workshop.... GOOD LUCK! I believe all available places are fully booked out !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the good luck wishes! Still sad you are so far away, Ludek--but I do have a few more slots open :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...