Monday, September 8, 2014

Art Makers Denver is Almost Here!

Very excited for my workshops starting this Sunday at Art Makers Denver.  I'm looking forward to meeting the workshop participants and having a great time during this unique urban art experience--click on all the links for more info!

I'm offering three day long workshops. In reverse order:
Day Three--Illustration Expedition, which is an intensive sequence for creating full color illustrations!

And then there's...
Day Two--Characters, Creatures, and Creeps 
which covers in-depth techniques for character design and construction!

And also....

Day One--Basic Illustrative 3-D Drawing 
which features basic drawing using forms to create all sorts of things on paper!

Finally...
...here's the historic building which will house all the great workshop offerings.
There may be a few slots left if you are interested, but to be sure 
click on this link and check out the site 

Hope to see you there!



10 comments:

  1. I try to make it but it is possible my business jet is belated .... ;) Good luck with your workshops,Tom!
    BTW, you wear nice red coat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ludek! Just call when you land (the roof is big enough, trust me). I am glad you like my coat--I cannot get the bird to wear his, however. Any suggestions?

      Delete
  2. I like your 3-D drawing of the flute-like stick thingy. I know a lady who actually makes "artifacts" like that with macrame and gems and beads and leather and feathers and etc. I think you may find them fascinating- she also works with clay. Wonderful work. Artist Vicki Anderson from Boulder. Thank you so much for being willing to share what you know with others in your workshops. I am glad I know you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Miss Gladys--will def check out Vicki Anderson. And I am glad I know you too =]

      Delete
  3. All the best to you and your students on the workshop. It sounds like it will be utterly amazing and fun and informative! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am very happy to be part of Art Makers Denver

      Delete
  4. Disappointed that I won't be able to get to Denver. It sounds like it's going to be a really good workshop. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sad it did not work out. Thanks for the good wishes, and hope to see you next year, Judith!

      Delete
  5. Cool, man ~ best wishes for a successful event & 23 skidoo ~ in a refurbished Carnegie Library-turned-art space to boot ~ love it ~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Erik--I appreciate the good wishes. I'm incredibly excited to be a part of this!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...