Thursday, January 15, 2015

Join Me at Art Makers Denver 2015!

Here I am demo-drawing at Art Makers Denver 2014, and I'm really looking forward to 
Art Makers Denver 2015!

I get a chance to meet a lot of great people, both workshop attendees and instructors, and I get to teach what I love--illustrative drawing and painting techniques--in a welcoming, relaxed setting.

It's an urban art experience like nothing I've experienced before, full of warmth, excitement, and a variety of art workshops with great instructors. Lunch and after-workshop conversation with wine and snacks are included--every day!

Coming September 2015, and registration has already begun. If you sign up by January 31st, you get a price break
Photos of this year's venue--a great old industrial building perfectly suited for  informal, in-depth learning!

The day-long workshops are designed with lots of time for demos...

...and small class sizes for one-on-one instruction.

Art Makers Denver 2014 had attendees of all skill levels, from beginners to experienced artists. The commonality: "It's designed for anyone who has the desire to create," says Helen Rice, the developer and driving force behind Art Makers Denver.

http://artmakersdenver.com/
This year I'll be teaching this kind of drawing...

http://artmakersdenver.com/
...as well as this kind, and
watercolor illustration techniques too.

Check out my workshops, and the workshops of all the fine instructors by clicking this link to their
Facebook page

Hope you can be part of it,
and thanks for reading!




4 comments:

  1. I am so glad to know that you truly love and enjoy sharing and teaching on illustrative art. How great is that! All the best to you on your next workshop. I trust your students will absolutely love it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...