Monday, October 10, 2016

Aesthetical Zoological at Valkarie Gallery!

http://www.tomsarmo.com
The Cranky Bird Theatre Production of The Old Curiosity Shop (detail)
On this post I'm featuring a few details of larger paintings I've been working on for an upcoming show at Valkarie Gallery.
The Art Lovers (detail)
I've done a number of larger pieces for this show, and I'm excited for you to see the paintings. I'll also have many smaller works, as well as ready-to-hang prints and unframed drawings!
I'm showing my new works along with the fine works of Karrie York and Mike Kloepfer. I love both of those artists and their works, and I am sure you will too.

A Lucky Catch (detail)

The show is called Aesthetical Zoological, and features all of our takes on the subject of animals, and I've thrown a few creatures into the mix too.
The Magic Book (detail)

I sure hope you'll come to the reception, meet us, and check out all the complete works!

Here's the scoop from Valkarie Gallery:

October 12 - November 16, 206
Opening reception Friday, October 14, 6 - 9pm

Time to get out your party hats and fancy pants, then grab your favorite critter and head down to one of the of best animal themed shows to hit Denver since the opening of the zoo back in 1896.

Resident artist Karrie York along with guest artists Tom Sarmo and Mike Kloepfer are sure to make you laugh with these wonderful portraits of some of our favorite furry friends.
 If you missed the link to Valkarie Gallery above, here's their Facebook Page. Click on both links for lots of info about this amazing gallery.
Thanks for reading! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...