Wednesday, November 8, 2017

My Art Book (and a Sticker Pack)!


My artwork from the past three years, compiled in a really nice, 96 page volume!

This past year brought a solo exhibition for me at Helikon Gallery. Along with the show, the gallery director and illustrator, Cayce Goldberg, designed this 96 page book.

I got to watch--and add my thoughts--as he worked on laying out the covers and pages. It was a fascinating process, and I've nothing but admiration for Cayce's skills as a writer and designer.

 
 Many of the page layouts feature the finished work along with the initial sketch and process photos...
 
...along with pages that show close-up details of my drawings and paintings (with my short commentaries about technique, or process, or thoughts about influences).
 
There are even great layouts of my sketches (and a few "portraits" of my friends) designed consistently by theme...

...including pages that deal with my fascination with Alice's Adventures.

It's a volume that pretty much covers my work and process, and I'm very proud of it.
 
The gallery even created a companion sticker pack to go along with the book and exhibition!

If what I create happens to resonate for you, both book and sticker pack are available here:
 
Your purchase helps me continue to make art, 
and I very much appreciate your interest and support--thank you!






1 comment:

  1. The Abhi Print offers the most comprehensive sticker printingsticker printing in Delhi solutions in offset printing of: stickers online sticker paper car sticker design decals laptop stickers personal sticker maker

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...